Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Concord First Partners and Local Reuse Authority (LRA) staff hosted two community meetings in December to discuss and present the proposed Term Sheet. The proposed Term Sheet will go before the City Council for its consideration during a special meeting on Saturday, January 7, 2023 at 9 a.m. The meeting will be held in person at the Concord City Council Chamber located at 1950 Parkside Dr. and can be viewed on Concord TV (Astound/Wave 1026, Comcast 28, AT&T U-verse 99) or streamed online through the City's website. The public can also participate by Zoom (link below) - both for viewing and providing testimony to Council
Term Sheet Links
1. January 7, 2023 Term Sheet Presentation
2. January 7, 2023 CNWS Vision Presentation
3. January 7, 2023 Meeting Video
4. Term Sheet Revision Memo and Revised Term Sheet
5. January 7, 2023 Staff Report with Term Sheet attachment
6. December 1, 2022 Term Sheet and Project Presentation Video
7. Term Sheet and Project Presentation Powerpoint
8. December 15, 2022 Term Sheet and Project Presentation Video
9. Term Sheet Presentations Q&A Transcripts
10. Postcard notice that was mailed to every Concord address.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or call us at 925-671-3001.